Workshops not specified will be announced three months prior to their presentations. Members of PSQG are allowed to register first. Non-members are welcome to fill available spaces in workshops starting one month prior to the workshop. Check our our upcoming speakers and their creations.
WORKSHOPS Registration guidelines for all Prairie Star Quilters Guild programs
- If the minimum number of PAID workshop participants is not reached 30 days prior to the workshop, the workshop may be cancelled and fees will be refunded.
- PAYMENT FOR WORKSHOPS IS DUE AT SIGN-UP. Checks should be made payable to PSQG and can be handed in at the meeting(s) or sent to: Chris Berry at 470 N. Cambridge Drive Geneva IL 60134
- Cancellations for workshops (with full refunds) will be accepted up to 45 days before the workshop (with noted exceptions). After that, a refund will only be given if you find someone to take your spot in the workshop.
- Supply lists for each workshop will be posted as soon as we receive them from the teacher. Web links for each teacher are also listed (if the teachers have websites). These site will generally provide more information on what to expect from the teacher.
- For all-day workshops or Tuesday afternoon workshops, food can be ordered by texting,emailing, or calling Teresa Kasch at firstname.lastname@example.org 630-641-6410 up to a week before the workshop. Box lunches from Augustinos Deli will be offered for your lunch needs. An email reminder will be sent to all registered workshop participants before the workshop date.
A refrigerator and microwave are available for participant’s use.
- Unless otherwise noted, all lectures/trunk shows and workshops will be held at Bethlehem Lutheran Church , 1145 North Fifth Avenue , St. Charles , IL 60174
- Please bring a name tag if you have one.
- Please check our Slate of Speakers!
Things to keep in mind-you may cancel up to 45 days out, but after that you must find a replacement or lose your tuition.
*9:00 A.M. start on full day Monday workshops.
*1:00 P.M. start on half day Tuesday workshops.
*Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of class with all the items on the supply list and any pre-work, cutting etc., done.
*Please do not wear any perfumes or strongly perfumed lotions.