Monday evening meetings begin at 7:00 p.m. and Tuesday morning meetings start at 9:30 a.m., unless otherwise noted. There is no program in December! The Annual Business meeting is held in April. There is just one meeting in April, to be held on Monday evening at 7:00pm. The annual Guild Banquet is held in May.
2014-2015 WORKSHOPS Registration guidelines for all Prairie Star Quilters Guild programs
- If the minimum number of PAID workshop participants is not reached 30 days prior to the workshop, the workshop may be cancelled and fees will be refunded.
- PAYMENT FOR WORKSHOPS IS DUE AT SIGN-UP. Checks should be made payable to PSQG and can be handed in at the meeting(s) or sent to: Barb Vlack, 36W556 Wild Rose Road, St. Charles, IL 60174.
- Cancellations for workshops (with full refunds) will be accepted up to 45 days before the workshop (with noted exceptions). After that, a refund will only be given if you find someone to take your spot in the workshop.
- Supply lists for each workshop will be posted as soon as we receive them from the teacher. Web links for each teacher are also listed (if the teachers have websites). These site will generally provide more information on what to expect from the teacher.
- For all-day workshops or Tuesday afternoon workshops, box lunches from Smitty’s on the Corner can be ordered first thing in the morning for $14 (cash only).
- Unless otherwise noted, all lectures/trunk shows and workshops will be held at Bethlehem Lutheran Church , 1145 North Fifth Avenue , St. Charles , IL 60174
- Please bring a name tag if you have one.
- Please check our Slate of Speakers!